Fire Fighting After Hours Fire Fighting After Hours

This was a well-made movie. Everything you did, you did well. Your music choices were ideal, the animations weren't terribly complex but the perspective was spot on. The only thing I would really improve would be the scene with the guy in the Rush tshirt. I would like to see the other audience members drawn with a similar amount of detail. For future creations, just add more elements. Keep up the good work!

EJR responds:

Yeah i'll be sure to do that

thanks!!!

The Bedroom The Bedroom

I really liked the concept, and I thought it was well-executed. The sfx really helped create the appropriate atmosphere (suspense). I thought the voice actors were a good fit for the characters they played, and I was really startled by the roar at the end!! I liked the simple graphics for the most part as well, matched the absurdity of the situation.

The biggest shortcoming for me was the lack of detail. The beginning of the flash was well-framed; i.e. the li'l monster appears to be in a closet. But the background of the frames with papa monster weren't detailed or clear enough to show how he was lying, where he was, et cetera. I would probably recommend embellishing the characters movements a bit. A couple of examples of this would be:
1. When li'l monster's eyes fly open, make them quiver, dilate the pupils, something like that. And make the second time it happens it should be more exaggerated.
2. When the 'kid' shows up at the end and roars, make the face move as well as the psychodelic effect (with the red). Perhaps change the facial expression in the very last frames.

I thought this was overall well-made, while it was simple it certainly wasn't crudely drawn or poorly planned. You guys have a good sense of storytelling and the script was well-paced and captivating. I look forward to seeing/reviewing more of your submissions.

An Airport Pilot An Airport Pilot

Spelling! God!

There is so much to like about this movie, the dubbing was tight and some of the perspective and things were perfect, but 'association' is misspelled in the opening. It's like a pube on a beautiful wedding cake.

Cheetoh responds:

Dang it! I can't spell! D:

Make Happy Make Happy

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this game. I would make the achievement tiles change color once unlocked instead of just an outline. It is a bit of a grind to max out everything, I think a little more balancing is required. I topped 10k well before my health bar was maxed. The mouse control was a bit loose in my opinion, but not enough to consider it anything more than another gameplay variable. The look of the game is sleek without looking like a template. Good work.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks for your suggestions - I'll look into them for the next patch :-)

Waterwords Waterwords

More info, please...

I really enjoyed this game. The ambient music was nice and the gameplay was surprisingly addictive. I do have a few suggestions that might've made the game more epic. While I don't think a 'story' was necessary, I would've liked to have seen an instructions/scoring tab that would break down how scoring is totaled, including info on combos and bonus words. The words were a bit tough to read when there were several covering a small amount of space, I realize that this is a gameplay element but it seems a bit much while also working against a timer. I think it also would've been helpful to have a visual display of what you're typing beyond highlighting the letters in the corresponding words. I wouldn't mind seeing a small selection of various tempo bg music, either. Sometimes you're in a mood to listen to death metal while you frantically pound your keyboard trying to achieve medals. You could have music settings like 'chill', 'pants on fire', 'rave', etc. Solid game!

Tinnus responds:

That's some AMAZING feedback! Thanks a lot and look forward to Waterwords 2 :)

Drugged Driver Drugged Driver

Racing the way it ought to be...

I really enjoyed the content of this game. Having only driven under the influence of 4 of these substances, it was nice to live vicariously and mark the other two off of my list. As for the game itself, I had a number of small issues that I think would improve the game. Your instructions should include how to use the horn (especially since there's a medal for it). I didn't notice any real differences in the cars other than appearance. While I had no problems obtaining medals, I wasn't credited for getting the 666 medal (which was my final score). I did enjoy the game and look forward to future games from you.

UPTX responds:

Yes, I may have skipped a detail or two, and you are indeed correct - the cars aren't different in any way other than appearance.