Fire Fighting After Hours Fire Fighting After Hours

This was a well-made movie. Everything you did, you did well. Your music choices were ideal, the animations weren't terribly complex but the perspective was spot on. The only thing I would really improve would be the scene with the guy in the Rush tshirt. I would like to see the other audience members drawn with a similar amount of detail. For future creations, just add more elements. Keep up the good work!

EJR responds:

Yeah i'll be sure to do that

thanks!!!

The Bedroom The Bedroom

I really liked the concept, and I thought it was well-executed. The sfx really helped create the appropriate atmosphere (suspense). I thought the voice actors were a good fit for the characters they played, and I was really startled by the roar at the end!! I liked the simple graphics for the most part as well, matched the absurdity of the situation.

The biggest shortcoming for me was the lack of detail. The beginning of the flash was well-framed; i.e. the li'l monster appears to be in a closet. But the background of the frames with papa monster weren't detailed or clear enough to show how he was lying, where he was, et cetera. I would probably recommend embellishing the characters movements a bit. A couple of examples of this would be:
1. When li'l monster's eyes fly open, make them quiver, dilate the pupils, something like that. And make the second time it happens it should be more exaggerated.
2. When the 'kid' shows up at the end and roars, make the face move as well as the psychodelic effect (with the red). Perhaps change the facial expression in the very last frames.

I thought this was overall well-made, while it was simple it certainly wasn't crudely drawn or poorly planned. You guys have a good sense of storytelling and the script was well-paced and captivating. I look forward to seeing/reviewing more of your submissions.

An Airport Pilot An Airport Pilot

Spelling! God!

There is so much to like about this movie, the dubbing was tight and some of the perspective and things were perfect, but 'association' is misspelled in the opening. It's like a pube on a beautiful wedding cake.

Cheetoh responds:

Dang it! I can't spell! D:

Capn' Crunch's Adventure! Capn' Crunch's Adventure!

Wesley Willis is awesome

Love the music, Wesley Willis, right?

DrWaffleClam responds:

Yap

Slappy's Loop De Boops Slappy's Loop De Boops

To the author:

Based on your responses to others' reviews and your game description, you seem like a real asshole! Can we be bros?

Kevin responds:

Yeah man you seem cool.

Robots -pilot- Robots -pilot-

Terrible sfx ruined it for me

The premise is decent, I can live with the low-quality graphics but the sfx/voice acting were grating and obnoxious. Hopefully the author can build upon the criticisms I'm sure others will offer to make future installments better.

Science In 15 Seconds Science In 15 Seconds

Very crude,

I graduated with a bachelor's degree in chemistry and biology and I still don't understand what the author was trying to achieve with this. I gave it a 2 because I liked the mushroom cloud, though it's relevance was questionable at best.

bunnyfaceperson123 responds:

look at the comment 2 above

Tod n' Felipe HandTurkeys Tod n' Felipe HandTurkeys

Enjoyed the witty banter, flash wasn't so good.

After seeing the animation, I was ready to be a hater, but the conversation was pretty amusing. Good voice acting, would've like to have seen a little more detail put into the animation.